Thursday 9 April 2009

How do you like your stake..................?

As the sun shines (off and on :-), our thoughts begin to turn to decorating outdoors! We have gotten some great garden decor items in...........one of those being.........stakes - garden stakes that is!


There are so many styles, colors, heights, etc. to choose from that there is certainly one to please everyone!!!

These stakes are smaller and would look great in a pot!


This one glows in the dark after being charged by the sun all day - very cool!

And this one may be a new word for you again - it's an armillary - I just call it a really cool looking stake! I want one for my yard!(it comes in black too!)

We have also added many different styles of trellis (okay how do you pluralize that word?!?!?!?). I love how adding a trellis as a backdrop to your flower bed gives it a whole new look.

I know the last couple days have been cool and rainy again, but as I am typing and look outside, there is sun streaming through the window here at Grandiflora. If I were you, I would start sprucing up those flower beds now, so when we hit 70 degrees again...........you can sit back with an ice tea and just enjoy!!

Don't forget Mother's Day is coming up on May 10th - I think something new for mom's flowerbeds would be perfect, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment