Wednesday 8 April 2009

Drum roll please...................

We have a winner!! On March 31st we held the drawing for all that sent us their correct email address. Our winner is Yumi Kim...............she came in Saturday to pick out her prize (1 of 5 fabulous gift baskets full of Thymes products) and was gracious enough to let us take a quick snapshot to share with all of you! Thanks Yumi! Enjoy your basket full of Sleep Well products by Thymes!



We will annnounce the dates for our next drawing soon! We have more baskets to give away soon, so keep watching!

Hope you all got to enjoy the sunshine. Don't forget to come browse our garden area! I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some fun new pots by my front door, and I've been eyeing those garden stakes and decorations in the garden area. Hmmmmmmmm, I haven't shared the garden stakes with you have I? Sounds like a good idea for my next post! Sorry about the lapse in postings, I was out of town for a few days, so we're back to our regular programming................

No comments:

Post a Comment