Wednesday 13 April 2011

Secret Garden Goodness....

 I'm not quite sure why....but stepping into this photo/display is like stepping into the famous book
 "The Secret Garden".
I am a romantic at heart, and there is just something lovely about having a little space of your own
"....in which to plant seeds and watch them grow..."
I think every woman needs to have a place to call their own; a place to rejuvenate themselves.
This display speaks of dreamy times spent with a cup of your favorite hot beverage and a cozy chair reading a good book.
Personally...I'd like to have one of these:
to rest my tired body upon in that cozy chair I seem to keep wanting to head to.....
Do you have a special place to call your own?
Need to make that happen?
Come in and let our girls help you to carve some space out of your existing home that should be meant
"just for you".
We've got the accessories to make your cozy spot a
dream come true.
Try us....
REALLY!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment