Tuesday 12 April 2011

Aqua & Yellow = Sky & Sun

 Yay Spring!!!
It's always SO exciting to get new product in here at the shop.
We know YOU love it too!
I am SUPER EXCITED about this new collection:
Chelsea
by Two's Company.
You've seen some of the other color ways here on the blog already this week.... but this is the one that screams true Sun and Sky
SPRING!!!
 We all love the fresh crisp look it has given our shop.
I think it would be great for home offices, kitchens, and craft rooms.
 So many of the regular items we seem to carry here in the shop seem to fit in perfectly.
Take for instance this sweet little bird photo and nest.
The tiny fern just brings things to life; don't you agree?
 I personally need one of those paper message cubes here at my desk to keep me organized!
Frankly, I wish I had a set of the patterned boxes to shove stuff in when company is coming!
:D
I might even use one of them to stash all the Easter candy I'm trying to hide from myself!!!
One of the other things I always like to point out to folks about our shop is....
how even the "underneath parts" and the "over the top parts"
of our displays hold so many goodies!!!
Don't forget to walk around a bit and ponder things down low and up high.
You'll find pleanty of hidden gems if you slow down and wander through twice.

Hope you can make it in soon to see all that the shop has to offer now.
We look forward to serving you!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment