Tuesday 26 October 2010

It's Beginning.........

Guess what?!?! It's that time of the year again. The Holiday Season is fast approaching, and we are well on our way to updating the store with lots of new Christmas Decor!!! :)
There are SO MANY great "looks" this season. Here are some photos of just a few...

We have styles all accross the board from retro to modern, and cute to sophisticated.
The beauty of it all is that we aren't even finished putting them all out yet....so there is much more to be discovered!
That being said, we are still in a mess at the shop now....so be prepared to shop from boxes for a few days yet as we scramble to finish what we've started! :)
I'm actually having a difficult time deciding which look I like the best.
I guess I'll just have to wait until it's all out in displays before I do my judging.
However, things are beginning to sell quickly....so I'd better grab what I want quickly as we don't keep backstock!
What you see is what there is at Grandiflora. I've had to learn to grab what I want when I want it the hard way.
All that being said, there is still plenty of good stuff to choose from here....but don't wait too long to come in and see what's up!
Check back soon to see the second installment of Holiday Decor photos!
Thanks for stopping by!
The
Grandiflora Girls
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment