Sunday 17 October 2010

I Have Something to Show You! :)

Hi everyone!
I thought it might be fun to share some "behind the scenes" photos from Grandiflora that you might not have been able to see unless you made it to the Craft and Antique Show this past weekend in Lynden.
I'm Trisha.
One of the owners at Grandiflora.
I LOVE to take photos of the fun stuff we do for Grandiflora.
This week we are going to make an ENORMOUS MESS at the store getting ready for Christmas Decorations!
Yes, it's that time already!!!
So, for the meantime, I'd like to invite you to take a peek at some great Craft Show Photos over at my personal blog:
Trisha Brink Design
I think you'll have fun poking around through some of the great photos there.
We will be working hard to bring out Christmas as fast as we can, but it can take in upwards of 2 weeks (day and night)!
As always,
I'll be wielding my camera,
capturing all the fun
to share with
YOU!
Thanks for being such great blog readers,
we truly appreciate you!
The Grandiflora Girls
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment