Tuesday 6 April 2010

Feeling the need for color?


The other day I heard a customer in the store visiting with one of our Grandiflora Girls, and she said "I just needed to come in to add a touch of color to my house"!!

Don't we all understand that?

Right now, there is a peek of blue sky up there, the ground is wet with the rain from early this morning, and there is more promised to come. It's cold, damp and frankly - I'm ready to turn off the breeze!! Sorry - this just turned in to a weather forecast!

The best place to add some "sunshine" to your day (and your home) is Grandiflora. We are busting at the seams with new, bright, happy merchandise! (Just ask our displayers who have magically fit it all in!)


These may not be your colors, but I bet we have lots that is! I am loving how the turquoise blues look with the oranges, and also the lavenders and purples! Maybe you need to come in and we'll add a new color to your scheme to go with your existing decor. Just a pop of a new color brightens things right up!! My house is reds and browns, and I just added a few touches of lime green - fun! It makes things look so much cheerier!

Come on in and we'll help you find the pop of color that is just right for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment