Friday 23 April 2010

By the sea, by the sea, the beautiful sea.

Here in the Northwest we have the privilege of having the ocean minutes away. Because of our close proximity, the beach cottage look tends to creep into our homes. I have a whole bathroom done in this look and it is so relaxing and calming!

I love how our design girls are mixing the lavenders and purples with the turquoise and aquas - beautiful.
You know, now that I look at these pictures, I'm a thinkin' I need to pick up a few lavenders and purples to add to my bathroom to update it!

The store looks amazing right now! Come in for some inspiration - I think you'll find you can add a couple small items and totally update a room and refresh it for Spring!

Make sure you're signed up for our Rewards program. This way you will receive our Spring Coupon in your email (coming soon!!) and you will be part of the Rewards program that is kicking into gear starting with this sale!! If you can't get in to the store to sign up, please call and we'll add your name and email address!

Enjoy your weekend and maybe sneak in a little inspiration stopover at Grandiflora!

No comments:

Post a Comment