Monday 14 July 2014

Make Minion Costume Be Quick


After aggravating altered means to accomplish a Minion, from the cine Despicable Me, I gave up and absitively to accomplish it simple, and use pre-made shapes (Different means cover cardboard mache, big kitchen bowl, and debris can. All unsuccessful.)

I begin a architecture hat for kids at Michaels, which was the absolute blush so I didn't accept to acrylic yellow.

The next footfall was to acquisition the glasses, and analytic through the store, I begin these bind containers, and the lids seemed the absolute admeasurement for them.. To accomplish the foreground bottle part, I cut a artificial disposable alembic and alert with hot glue.

To accomplish the eyes, I just cut white cardboard and corrective the eyeballs, and alert in the hat.

In the end the lids were alert to accomplish the glasses, and atramentous cardboard to accomplish the straps.

With the advice of my husband, we put little lights on top of the hat, affiliated with a baby array inside. Then I begin little artificial cups at Party City to accomplish it attending like an ambulance light.

But the absolute lights are not required, just acclimated them because we had them at home.

For the blow of the minion costume, I went to Old Navy and begin a chicken shirt and jeans ,that still can be acclimated afterwards Halloween. Since I could not acquisition overalls, I cut a section of old jeans to accomplish the top part, and corrective the letter "G" like the Minions have, application Puffy Paint

And that it is, actual simple, and the kid is happy. And not a lot of money spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment