Tuesday 12 June 2012

Upcoming Feature In Souvenir Magazine

Hi!
:)
one of the owners here at Grandiflora
( with my mom Jan, and sister La Von).
I thought you might like to know about a fun upcoming feature that I'll be doing in a
really wonderful publication produced by

who happens to also be a contributing editor to
:)
Heather is such a talented designer, blogger & photographer.
You can imagine that I was humbled & delighted to be invited to share in her lovely
magazine called

Doesn't it look lovely???
:)
I thought that maybe you 'd like to have a heads up
on the issue I've been invited to share in.
The Summer issue (with my feature) will be coming out in July.
Until then,
you can view the
which is filled with gorgeous photography, decor and recipes
from some of the folks who truly set the standards in beautiful home life.
Let me just say, that if you like shopping the vignettes at
Grandiflora....
you'll love perusing the digital pages of
I encourage you to keep your eyes and ears open for the
Summer issue coming soon...
We'll let you know when it comes out.
Trish
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment