Monday 2 April 2012

Sharing Our Spaces with You...& Some Secrets Too!

A thought came to me the other day...
wouldn't it be fun to randomly feature spaces and places that are
"real"
from all of us at Grandiflora?
So, I went ahead and started planning for it....
Honestly, it's a pretty simple idea.
Head out with the store camera, and wander around the
Grandifora Girls'
homes and personal spaces snapping photos of what it is we really live like.
Wouldn't you like that?
Whilst I was pondering all these thoughts, and how I would begin such a feat...
to share my home in her publication.

I was floored and honored to be asked....and have been working on it ever since!
So,
I encourage you to head on over to check out her
to see what I've been up to all winter!
You can see how I live on a very tight budget whilst decorating with hardwork, elbow grease and heaps of creativity (and an abandoned sense of decorating rules too! :)
But,
Heather couldn't fit all the "rooms" in my home into her fab e-zine...
so...
I've decided to share a sneaky peaky of my own personal bathroom
You'll notice how I've taken flea market finds, mixed them with items from nature, and added a bunch of Grandiflora Goodness
to make a refreshing bathroom for my family of 4.
I encourage you to rethink what decorating looks like for you.
It's amazing what you can do with just a few new things from your favorite shop:
( yep...insert Grandiflora here! ;)
and some imagination.
We hope that our store inspires you....and that we are providing all the right goodies to help you in your decorating adventure too!
We know times are tight....and we realize you have to work with what you already have...
& that's why there are
B I G
changes coming to Grandiflora in the near future...so stay tuned for emails heading your way soon!
In the mean time....
I'll be trying to weasel my way into some of the other gals' homes who work here to get some
sneaky peaks into their personal decorating styles!
This might be harder than I think....
but I promise to deliver the goods at some point in the near future!
Wishing you all a wonderful Easter Spring Break week!
Cheerio!
T.
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment