Tuesday 29 November 2011

Corral Your Christmas Cards in Style!

 I don't know about you...but the Christmas Cards are already starting to find their way into my mailbox!

I LOVE Christmas Cards!
However....I'm not too keen on the way they pile up and find their way into strange areas of my paperwork etc...
 I want to be able to see the sweet photos of little cuties, newborns, newlyweds, and families alike.
SO,
I suggest getting one of our great display boards.
 They're handy all year long...
 ...but most especially at Christmas time!
 So, wander into the shop....or shop online for a lovely selection of card display holders.
You will love yourself for having been so stinkin' smart!
Cheerio my friends....oh....and don't forget to enter our
Looking forward to seeing your
Christmas Tree Photos SOON!
Cheerio!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment