Friday 7 October 2011

Good Morning Grandiflora, You Are Worth Every Effort!!!

 How wonderful it is to come in to the shop in the mornings and see all the lovely items awaiting new homes.
I had the pleasure the other morning of coming in to work earlier than normal.
( I say pleasure...because it is absolutely wonderful to be able to work somewhere so filled with beauty!)
I was struck by the sunlight pouring in the windows....
 I had to capture it!
The awesome pools of gold on a crisp Autumn morning were so pretty....I stood in silence and just gazed over the products seeing so many wonderful future gifts, decorations, and party frivolities.
I thought to myself....
How blessed am I to work at such a happy place?
A place so able to fill other's lives with fun and joy?
All that I (and my sister La Von, and my mom Jan too) have toiled over & sacrificed to keep this favored shop alive & breathing right here in our tiny little burg of Lynden.....
well....
IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!
I got a little emotional to be honest, first tears swelled up....and then I found myself laughing hysterically at how dorky I must've looked standing there dumbfounded with a camera in one hand & a tissue in the other!
SO,
KNOW WHAT I DID???
I cranked up the happy music, sat down & got REAL THANKFUL!
:)
Every day I am thankful for faithful, loyal shoppers just like you!
This Autumn Season I'm giving thanks for all your support, happy visits, and frankly purchases.
 YOU have allowed us to keep our doors open in these difficult and uncertain times.
Not only that...but you have challenged us with your requests & voted for us as one of your favorite places to shop in Western Washington too!
That's a very humbling thing...honestly.
We try our very hardest for you, from finding the best deals on the prettiest items....to working long into the night to transform the store for your next visit.
Please KNOW that you are appreciated.
Help us spread the word about our new online site
so that we can continue to grow our business to those who are unable to drive up (or down) to Lynden for the day.
The goal for our new online shop is to reach those who don't happen to have a
Grandiflora Home and Garden style shop
just down the street....and believe me....there are pleanty of those folks out there!
We have been overwhelmed and humbled by the
HUGE
response we've received from other lovely folks all over the blogosphere
who are SO EXCITED for our launch.
Whoa....right?
Thanks so much again for your business, we hope to grow even more from this new adventure....
&
if it's up to us....
our brick and mortar store will only get better with each new
&
brilliant day!
Cheers to you,
Trish
:)
If you know of someone who would like to be able to shop from a store like ours....please feel free to pass our information on...
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment