Wednesday 9 February 2011

Hey! It's OK if You Don't Want Flowers For Valentine's Day!

 Oh.... We're sure he LOVES you.
It's just...
Does he really KNOW you?
Remember, Men need a little guidance once in awhile.
That is where
the
Grandiflora Girls
Don a cape and come to the
RESCUE!!!
:oP
All you need to do is drop some tiny hints...
Ok,
Here we go:
"Honey, I just feel like I need a little pick-me-up, I heard Mary say the other day that Lollia's Believe was on sale over at Grandiflora for 50% off! Oh if I just had the time to run over there...."
:o)

"Hey Jeff, want to stay home and get cozy over a cuppa pink hot cocoa? I'll wear that little thing you bought me."
;oP

Flowers are lovely....don't get us wrong.
But don't suffer through another Valentine's Day getting some
waxy chocolates and grocery store bouquet....
Our Mission?
NO BLUE HEARTS THIS VALENTINES DAY!
Tell him that at Grandiflora there's plenty to choose from in the way of affordable gifts!
He won't be cold hearted when he realizes that
the Grandiflora Girls
are standing at the ready to
help him out,
&
gift package for
FREE!
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment