Wednesday 12 May 2010

A Little History on Grandiflora: An Owner's Perspective

Hi there! My name is Trisha Brink. I'm one of the owners at Grandiflora Home and Garden. I thought it might be fun to share a little bit about the history behind the store...it has been about 10 years since we opened our shop....and I guess I'm feeling a bit nostalgic! :o)

I would like to invite you over to my personal blog to read this post:
http://trishabrinkdesign.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-time-to-show-you-my-shop.html


Hopefully it will give you a glimpse into the life of a Grandiflora Girl. I'd love to hear from you, and as always you are welcome to leave comments here on the store blog (normally written and moderated by our office manager Janice) or over on my blog Trisha Brink Design.

Don't forget, if you haven't already signed up to be a Grandiflora Rewards Member....you should soon! Don't miss out on the great deals to be had...for those of you who are already members...thanks for your loyalty...and we hope you are enjoying those 40% off coupons we sent out recently!!!

Thanks everyone for stopping by....and welcome to you new comers!
Cheers!
Trish :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment