Tuesday 2 February 2010

Need a pick me up?

Here at Grandiflora we have been receiving new inventory like crazy! We love to open the boxes and see new items just like you do!! We have so many fun items that would add a great pop of color to your decor. I don't know about you, but these gray winter (or judging by the cherry trees outside my home - spring?!?!) days I love to add something with color into my decor.

Wouldn't it be fun to have the matches you use to light your candles, actually be part of your decor? This great little box foots the bill!!

If you have a home office, do you tend to neglect it and forget to keep it looking fun and interesting - a place you'd actually ENJOY sitting and working in for a while (even if your work is a hobby:-) Here are a few items to brighten your "woman cave" (sorry I couldn't resist)!


Was one of your goals this year to journal more? Maybe keep a grateful journal? Here is a great journal you'll love to pick up and jot your thoughts in..........

We hope to see you soon - you add a bright spot to our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment