Thursday 20 August 2009

Are you ready for fall....................?

We are working hard here at Grandiflora to be ready for Fall!

Here's a sneak peak at a couple new displays!

We have a few different styles of these cute boxes, and they have a "surprise" in them........................

Each box has napkins in it - wouldn't that be a great gift?!


I love this display, there's so much fun stuff - you have to come check it out!

The colors in this pillow are gorgeous. The colors this fall are so rich and purple is making a strong comeback!


Just looking at the great new items for fall decorating makes me want to go home and pull out my fall stuff and see what new goodies I need to spice up my decor!!

We did draw a winner for our $50 Gift Certificate from our Summer Clearance Blowout sale - so we'll blog her picture when she comes to pick it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment